You are here: Home » Bookings

Hostel Bookings at Beersbridge Lodge

Confirmed Online Reservations   Check Availability | Book Online
You can book your beds at Beersbridge Lodge in Glasgow online on the panel on the right

All you need to do to make a confirmed booking at Beersbridge Lodge in Glasgow is pay a US$2.00 booking fee plus a 10% deposit by credit card. The remaining 90% is due on arrival at the lodge.


If you have any queries relating to booking, please check our FAQ
Check Availability | Book Online


Arriving on:


No of Nights:
Select Currency:
 
Home - Bookings - Directions - Facilities - FAQ - Links